Blatant Prostelyting

>As for the thread about IH ownership, I can say that I am fascinated by ALL
>their vehicle products.  St. Catharines Ontario was a very strong IH
>community, and continues to be that way today.  Even old loadstars catch my
>eyes as I am driving around...I could not be any prouder of my Scouts AND
>my Travelall.  Each has their unique, endearing qualities which continue to
>tug at my heart (sob sob sob....)
>

>Jason and Maria Colavecchia
>1979 IH Scout II,  V304, modifications ongoing
>1969 IH 1210D Travelall 3/4 ton, V345,  restoring slowly

Jason,
If you haven't done so, look at the photos of my SSII in the Cornbinder
section of my web sit. I do some sob sobbing about it in retrospect, but
the damn thing was sure cold in Winter, or worse yet in Spring when we'd
go for a ride leaving the doors at home because it was so warm, and get
home late at night suffering from hypothermia.
John He.

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
"Perhaps more to remember than ever really happened"
Life Member, National Rifle Ass.     California Rifle and Pistol Ass.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group and MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"