RE: IH Values

Well, I am not driving any of my predecessors binder, but I do enjoy them
anyway. Having driven new ones, seen the working dealership, etc, has "IH"
flowing in my blood stream.
My opinion here, but the condition of a vehicle really determines value. A
rusted out Scout or beat up pickup is worth less than a nice original that
isn't rusty or dented. Values here (in Oregon) have increased considerably
in the last several years from they were. In talking to customers, I can
tell prices have gone up quite a bit from the past.

-Scott Satterlund
Tigard, Oregon

I'm curious about how many of us are driving our genetic predecessors
binders.
I'm very proud to be driving the truck my grandfather bought when I was
1yo,
and cannot fathom its relatively low market value.  It's priceless to me.
know there are others of you driving longtime family vehicles, wanna check
in?
Dennis Millward
63 C1200 4x4