Thermo Quad Parts

Curt,
This may be something I know about.  Just asked NAPA the other day about
rebuild kits. Guy said about $50, that without looking it up.  He did look
up the price of a rebuilt Thermo Quad, $349.  Your store's price may very,
they do because they'er independently owned.  For another $800, you can
have fuel injection!  But then it's claimed TQ's are actually pretty good,
if clean and the bowl plugs are resealed.  I'll try a rebuild kit soon.