Re: Old engine statup...

Steve,

wasp nest or wasp test ?

 <<Tom H.

We started one of our IH tractors which had a wasp nest completely
plugging the exhast stack.  It did pass the wasp nest.  Pretty amazing
sight and sound.  We keep a tin can on the stack now.  I think it went
about 20 feet straight up.  Scary, it was the size of your fist.

STeve>>

Great, now people are sending e-mail and signing my name to it. 8-)

The real STeve - 74 Scout II with the infamous 40 gallon tank