I thought of something else *Travelall for sale*

It also is spring over (i don't know if it came from the factory like that
or what but it is)  but those 31's sit on there pretty nice and there is
plenty of room for something bigger.

And the price is $1498

and if you are comeing from a distance I could drive it somewhere
(espically since there is no school right now, I am not too terribally
busy :)

70 Travelall 1100 4X4
392 gas engine
4 barrel carb
4 speed tranny
power steering
power brakes
interior is in pretty good shape
exterier is in pretty good shape
tires in good shape (265 75 R15 *which is a 31" I think)
hubcaps in good shape
Still has the origional Am radio - which I have been told works, but it
needs a atttena (I don't listed to the radio - I can't even say if the one
in my new truck works :)

I was going to restore the thing, so I got everything I need - another gas
tank (it has dual tanks) the tailgate and spare tire cover, rear window
sliders.  Pretty much everything you need to fix it up.

I also got 8 extra tires for it, and 4 extra wheels.
it also has a very stout reciever hitch

I am sure that there is some things I forgot but if you have quetions -
just ask.

I am live in Broomfield Colorado :)

my phone number is 303-466-6987
Cell is 303-898-1863