Genetic predecessors

>I'm curious about how many of us are driving our genetic predecessors
>binders.
>I'm very proud to be driving the truck my grandfather bought when I was 1yo,
>and cannot fathom its relatively low market value.  It's priceless to me.  I
>know there are others of you driving longtime family vehicles, wanna check
>in?
>Dennis Millward
>63 C1200 4x4

About a year ago, Four Wheeler magazine had anusual number of IH vehicles
in one of its issues and toward the end with yet another IH vehicle they
commented that every IH in this issue was, by coincidence, a hand-me-down
with all or most (don't remember) having been Grandpa's truck originally.
Was one of those pictures the vehicle you now own, Dennis?

Before anyone else on the digest says it, I admit that I'm so damn old
that if I inherited my Grandfather's vehicle it would be a 1924 LaSalle.

John H.