Re: BB Scout 800s

Just want to get things straight here:

"Banshee" = Scout II, not an 800.  Banshee also has "Gryphin Racing Team"
in big white letters on the sides, not "The Binder Bulletin" in black.
Engine is a tweaked Chevy small block.  This is the rig Theresa was
driving.

"Gryphin" = Scout 800 with the 454+ big block.  This has "The Binder
Bulletin" in black on the rear quarters, and the tilt front end.  Sounds
like this is the one in the mags.

Regards,

Bill

> From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
> To: jmbrodsky@domain.elided
> Cc: ihc@domain.elided
> Subject: Re: BB Scout 800s
> Date: Wednesday, August 19, 1998 11:05 AM
>
> >If it's the same 800 that is at all the shows, then it is the 'Rat'.
It's a