Re: BB Scout 800s

>If it's the same 800 that is at all the shows, then it is the 'Rat'.  It's a
>bored and stroked BB Chevy to 468 ci.  The thing is louder than GOD, and I
>thought that Tom Mandera beat it in the circle track at the RMIHR.  Tom, was
>that the truck?  I'll have to look in the mag.

Oh yeah!  Now I know what everyone's talking about... Gryphin Racing Team
(John & Pansy Comer)'s Banshee!  Not only is it a big RAT motor, but it has
an NOS system too....

And yes, I whupped it with a liberal application of 4cyl Binder Power...

Though, to be fair, Theresa lost control of the suicide knob on the steering
wheel, and *that* is why I won... but hey, I'll take a win any way I can get
it!  ;)

VERY loud... and VERY cool!

-Tom