Tom H. has the solution

>Heck, something flexible like "Plasti - Dip" would be the
>better way to go.
>
>Tom H.

Plasti-Dip, that's the stuff that you dip your plier handles in to give
them a plastic non-conducting, non-slip grip, right?
Not only would that be a better way to go, it seems to me to be the very
best solution possible. Imagine driving your non-conducting, non-slip
Scout down the trail without the worry the others have of getting
conducted, or slipped. Actually, I think it's such a great idea, Tom,
that if you'll set up the dip tank and have a crane handy, I'll pay to be
dipped, no for my Scout to be dipped. If I leave my pliers in the
vehicle, will you dip them also at no extra charge?

Actually, it's an intriguing thought, I wonder why Tom M. didn't come up
with it before you. Is he slipping, or are you just getting faster?

If he is slipping,
Shouldn't we be dipping,
Him?

John H.