Re: Tom H. has the solution

Mr. H:

Had you paid attention to one of my previous posts or had you noticed my
nice black bumper on my Terra at NWBR, you'd know that "Plasti Dip" can
be brushed and sprayed; sticks well to properly prepaired metal; is
easily repaired; is flexible and compliant and doesn't "scratch off"
very easily.

You won't get to see my Scout body being dipped in a big vat of the
stuff, but you may see the result of a custom, woodland camo paint job
done with it on my Scout. At the very least, the lower quarters in black
where they take abuse and need frequent touch up and repairs.

Hey, this is now worse than "Hammerite" and it may be more suitable for
the purpose. Kind of a thick, flexible, plastic coating to keep your
Scout from getting scratched and rusted.

Tom H.