TravelAll Saga Continues......

> From: "Jason and Maria Colavecchia" <jasoncolavecchia@domain.elided>

> > : My '69 (new body style) has a manual window regulator system.  It works,

Well, I took off the plate last night...it looks like an electric that the
electric motor has been removed!

> This Really looks like the T-34 shift pattern.  IH simply used the same
> One way to tell if it is a T-34 is to get under the truck, and look at the
> passenger side of the transmission. There should be a LARGE protruding 6

I'll try and check it out later tonight.

> Your perception of the 1st gear being lower might be offset by slightly
> different rear diff ratios, OR the fact the old T-24-35-36 trannies use
> SQUARE cut gears, resulting in alot more noise, but a bit less rolling

Humm..that must be it...as the rear diff ratios are exactly the same (4.09)

> That's definitely the IH T-34 tranny.  The transfer case could be an
NP205 or
> Jerry Muncie

Thanks Jer...I'll have to quit calling it a CLARK ...  :-)

--
--Scot
bindersc@domain.elided