New spam remover system, aftermarket A/C

With the new system in place to get rid of spam, does this mean we get to
use HTML again????

Hmm...So I have been checking out some aftermarket air conditioning systems
for the travelall.  I didn't realise this,but I guess there are quite a few
options available!  The only stickler is what kind of under-dash evaporator
system I want to use.  so far, the biggest unit I could find was a 42"
wide, 4" deep one, but this is still small compared to the span the
travelall dash offers.  Another question is where the blowers will fit....I
was thinking an alternative would be to use two smaller units instead, with
the controls slaved on the second one....Of course, those very same small
units COULD mean other possible locations......any suggestions?

Jason and Maria Colavecchia
1979 IH Scout II,  V304, modifications ongoing
1969 IH 1210D Travelall 3/4 ton, V345,  restoring slowly