Bought a pickup :)

Howdy all :)

	During my downtime I got to missing IHC's so I bought another one
:)  *atucally I used to have a pickup, and I missed it*

	So I bought a 1200 witha 345 and 4 speed and a Hydrolic liftgate
(which I have used a lot :)

Interier is in pretty good shape, there is just a little rust and
everything appers to be in good shape.  (however the windshield is
cracked, but it has BRAND new tires with new wheels (no split-rims for me
:)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone

Luke