Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:53:08 -0400
From: tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera)
Subject: Re: Tom's Weekend
<snip>
Hindsight, I think I stressed the spring mount on Holy Cross City... I
remember it scraping on the French Creek crossing.. could've been broken
nearly the entire duration of my roadtrip, and only reared it's ugly head
while coming *home* from this trip.

I wonder what'll happen when I go racing this weekend... :-)

- -Tom Mandera, Helena MT
With too many trip reports to write, and pics to scan!
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs