Re: Rear axle woes

Scott,
  I went through both my tapered Dana-44 and the Dana 27 in my '68
800, and I was able to find all seals needed for each axle.  You
should be able to take either the IH part number, or (better yet) the
number stamped on the seal itself to NAPA and they should be able to
x-ref it for a new part.  There were inner seals in my front axle not
mentioned in my parts manual for my axle, but the number stamped on
the inner seals in them was still in use on the new parts.
HTH,
Myron  '68 800 4x4

---Original Message___