Rear axle woes

     Hello all!
As i was driving home the other day my rear axle(on passengers side )
started screaming at me:(     I took it to a reputable shop and they
told me that the axle brarings where shot.   He told me that it would
only cost me $60 dollars in labor for both sides to be replaced.  Does
this sound like a fair price?  Also he told me that he could get the
inner seal and the wheel bearing but not the outer seal (because they
weren't made any more).  Does any one know where I can get An outter
seal for thr rear axle of a `73 Scout II??? and should i go ahead and
replace the bearings in the front axle to?

Thanks,
Scott