Re: New truck window sticker

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 07:42:00 -0700 "Allan Weidenheimer"
<allanw@domain.elided> writes:
>Did IHC have anything like the "Window Sticker" that is present
>on new cars, showing the standard equipment, options, etc.?
>If they did, does anyone have one that I can get a copy of?
>
>Thanks,
>Allan Weidenheimer
>72 1210 Pickup

Yes, there was one on my 78 Scout.  I can't say for sure there was one in
'72, but I suspect there was.  I can't help you with a copy for a pickup
however.  The sticker won't necessarily  show the standard
equipment--that's included in the base price.  The lineset would be the
best to show how the truck was really built, but it won't have any prices
on it.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]