Re: pink slip needed

This is in all 50 states. The EPA is everywhere.. If you want a good laugh on a
neighbor you don't like. Wait for them to be home on a weekday. Pour out a
gallon of denatured alcohol near their garage door. Give the local EPA office a
call saying so-and-so is painting their car and it's bellowing all over. "Come
quick, this is the third hot-rod he's done this month!"
Tell me how much hassle there is. In incorporated areas, especially in areas
where cars are smog checked, the EPA-Natzis are rabid.
Muahahah...nahh...I've never done that...Nahh, never. Not even to a particular
neighbor that hassles me about me "not having any cars, and always parking
trucks out front. Is there anything *WE* can do about it?" (In your best
Thurston M. Howell III voice)