Re: Tranny question

A bolt in if you have the bell housing from a 4 cyl Scout 800.  The 4
speed bolt pattern is much larger than the 3 speed and the 4 cyl is laid
over at about 15 degrees or so so the bolts are drilled at different
locations than for a V-8.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998 01:12:49 EDT <RLIRELAND@domain.elided> writes:
>Digesters,
>
>If it does turn out that the T14 3 speed in our '65 Scout 80 needs new
>synchros, we're entertaining the possibility of replacing it with a
>T18 4
>speed. Would this be a bolt on swap to the existing 152 engine?
>
>Roy Ireland
>'65 Scout 80
>rlireland@domain.elided

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]