Lawn Chair

John,

Enjoy the lawn chair. I realized the next day on my way back to my brother in
laws house in Longview, that I had not retrieved it from the bull session at
the Hofstetters trailor. What the hay. I picked it up originally, when it fell
off a Toyota pickup that passed us by on the Rubicon trail two years ago. The
guy was fairly drunk and it bounced out of the bed of his truck along with a
military type tent. We yelled at him but he just kept on going.

Besides, I'd trade it for what I came back with. Good times meeting you,
Hofstetter, Mandera, etc., 3rd place in the Bullseye, 3rd place in the Ramp
test, and the Longest distance travelled award.

STeve 74 Scout II with the infamous 40 gallon tank