Liftgate handles

     Hi all,

     I'm new to this whole digest thing, got started last week from some
     advice from my buddy Joel Brodsky.  (Don't worry Joel, you'll get your
     money!!!)

     Anyway, I have a '79 Scout that my father and I are rebuilding and
     since all the running gear is done, it has come down to the hard to
     find (cheap!) body parts.  What I'm looking for is a liftgate handle.
     Mine simply does not lock, even with a new tumbler.  It latches, just
     doesn't lock.  Anyone know where I can get one (fairly cheap)
     hopefully close to home???

     Any input would be appreciated.

     -Mike Wethington
     Tucson, AZ