Re: High-Lift.

> I just got my new 36" High-Lift jack in the mail today. It looks great!
>I'm all ready to hit the trails next saturday and get somebody else
>stuck and unstick them! I paid $64.00 with shipping from 4 wheel parts
>wholesaler online. I just need to find someplace to mount it inside my
>79. (It doesn't have a roillbar yet Tom.) Any other suggestions?

WHAT???!! No rollbar??!!  *gasp*

Well, when I'm using it a lot, or I'm just plain wiped out, my Hi-Lift finds
it's way to the floor behind the seat, laying flat.  If I were seriously
wheeling (not just trudging through snow) and kept the jack there a lot, I'd
be inclined to use a tie-down of sort.

The other place is to mount it under the hood, where my shovel resides.
Just remember that you might not be able to open then hood while in 4-lo,
which is generally when you get stuck and need your under-hood implements..

-Tom (who's winched his Scout II up hill through mud and rock and tree roots
by using his Hi-Lift and a few tow straps)