On the Road Again!

IH All,

Well, my son got his Scout 80 registered yesterday so it's back on the Tucson
streets for this binder. According to the title it's a '65 (first licensed in
June '66), not a '64 as we previously thought. Now that he's driving it
farther than just in and out of the driveway, we've noticed that the T14 3
speed grinds between 2nd and 3rd. Does this indicate the need for a
transmission overhaul or maybe just a hydraulic clutch bleed/adjustment?
We're planning to go to a local Scout Club meeting this weekend. Might get to
meet digester Joel B.

Roy (the only thing better than owning an IH is owning an IH that RUNS!)
Ireland
'65 Scout 80
rlireland@domain.elided