Re: Travelall Spring lifts...

:
:         Something occurred to me, I DO remember seeing a 'split-year'
:      '69 Travelall in Tulare.  It was a dated '69 lineset with a '68
:      body style.  My guess is you have the 69-75 style.

Yep, you are correct...I have seen evidence of this "split" year styling
for 1969 too..

:         Currently there are no manufactured spring kits available for
:      the Travelall in any weight 4wd application for any Year.  I
:      looked for about the past year, before I opted for the 3/4T
:      springs in my 1/2T.  If you find a spring lift kit, please let me
:      know.  The shackle in the rear of the 1/2T points down from the
:      bracket to the spring, where in a 3/4T the bracket is lower, and
:      the shackle points UP to the spring. Jason and Maria, can you
:      confirm this?  All the Trucks I have climbed under confirm this.

Trailmaster definitely makes a kit for the Travelall, but only for the
"NEW" style 69-75 model years, and 4X4 only.  I know this because I was
casually thumbing through one of their recent catalogues while waiting for
service in a 4X4 specialty shop in Burlington, Ontario Canada. I can't
remember if it was for the 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton models (or the 1 ton for that
matter).  My rear shackle on the rear axle is with the fixed end "low,"
with the floating end "high," as opposed to the scout version with fixed
"high" and floating "low"....