Wooo Hooo !!!

Just came back from buying my second T'all.  Don't need it at all but it
was going to go to a bad home if I didn't step in.

It's a '68 3/4t with a 345, auto (727?), newly cored radiator, rebuilt
upper half of engine AND A COMPLETELY RUST-FREE AND STRAIGHT body
(actually, there's some rust under the driver's and passenger side
floorboards.  The paint is severely faded and worn, but repaintable
without having to take all the body parts off and cleaning them up.
Here in Minnesota, though, this is really something (which is what we
say when we're really excited.

Some parts or advice I'm looking for, though:

  It doesn't have any front bumper; anyone have any ideas?

  It's missing the chrome ring around one of the headlights; anyone have
one for sale or trade?

  The temp gauge doesn't work; what should I start looking for?

Jim Camery
73 Travelall
68 Travelall
72 VW Convert