Digest and events.

     IH everyone,

        Got back from Portland this morning and bright and early 4AM!
     Flight delays, stupid people etc.  The NWBRU was certainly fun,
     and I plan to do the drive like TomM did this year, from Colo,
     the whole week to Monroe and back to Tucson.  The flight money
     about equals the gas money, now just save vaca. time.  Hopefully
     we can get more people to do this caravan.  I think it mightbe
     fun to have more than a few people on the drive to talk to on the
     CBs.

        I want to thank John Landry for the use of his tent, and
     camping pad, and Tom Harais, for picking me up and letting me off
     at the PDX airport (next time Tom, I need more than 10 min. to
     run the 1.5 miles with luggage to the gate!, I made it tho').  I
     also want to thank Tom Mandera for letting me drive his truck
     through the blindman and the obstacle course, and John Fleck for
     allowing us to 'enjoy' the nightlife of downtown Monroe, WA.
     John I look forward to next year!  I want to thank Allan for
     letting me look at his truck for such a long period of time, and
     every other digest member that let me pick their brain about 1001
     things that matter to an IHC driver.  Thanks for making the event
     so much fun, and I look forward to seeing all of you again in the
     future.

        Thanks again,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals