RE:K and N Filters

If you're turning 4500 rpm @ 65 mph, maybe you should think about
changing the final drive ratio.  My 345 in a Scout II turns about 2500 @
70 and has plenty of power.  Really an ideal ratio for my $0.02.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776