K&N Filters

 <Anyone have good results with those K & N filters?>

Alan,
   I've got a '69 IH 3/4 ton 4X4. It's got a 345 and a "Open Element" K&N Filter. What a difference !!!  Of course I went from the old stock air cleaner and air cleaner housing. It's like the difference between breathing and suffocating.  It's really worth the money in my opinion.

ps> I had a K&N ram air kit on My '93 Probe GT, I have a K&N filter on my '82 Mustang GT 5.0 & I'm waiting on my K&N FIPK for my '96 Jeep Grand Cherokee V-8.   I'm hooked...
c-ya Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4
345, 4 speed, 4:10's & my little K&N