FREE Ford FMX Tranny offer

Special offer for digest members:

I have a Ford FMX Automatic tranny, that is free to any digest member
that wants it.  Worked when removed, and has been stored inside.  Came
behind a 351 Windsor.  I got it in exchange for doing some welding,
and now that I removed the automatic from the binder, there is only
room for one spare tranny in my garage, and the FMX doesn't fit
anything I have.

Location
I'm in Kitsap county Washington, and get over to the
Seattle area often enough.  Will deliver to the NW Binders roundup
if you e-mail me direct before tomorrow evening!

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup