Re: interior colors

At 06:31 PM 8/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 15:42:23 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "Nathaniel B. Campbell" <campben@domain.elided>
>Subject: Interior
>
>  also what is the bochure name for this
>green scheme?  I've heard alot of wedge wood blue or partchment but not
>green.

Nate,  I don't have any information on getting new upholstery but I do have
a '75 Scout sales brochure.  It lists five colors as being available:
        1. Saddle (Bucket Seats Only)
        2. Tanbark
        3. Parchment
        4. Wedgwood Blue
        5. Ivy Green.
The saddle was available only in vinyl while the other colors had a nylon
fabric seat and seat back surface with vinyl around the sides.  My '76 SII
has "Saddle & Tanbark Int Col" according to the LST.  Of course the seats
are well worn with a few tears.

Keep Us Posted on the Woodwork,
Mike
J. Michael Daugherty