Re: interior colors

In finishing up my trany swap I Just painted my dash and trany cover rustolem
gloss blue to cover up the original green color. Last year I put down blue carpet
and reupholstered the seats blue. Finaly, my dash matches the rest of my interior.
I highly recomend painting your dashboard the ccolor you want it. all my friends
like the way the gloss finish looks. to do a through job you should take the dash out
and remove evreything from it before repainting, however you may get good enough results
by leaving it in and using lots of masking tape and newspaper. I do not recomend carpet
if your scout ever leaves the pavement, unless you enjoy frequently vacuming for hours.
Good luck with your interior.
	-Grant