Re: What a great group of people here at the IHC digest

As the putrid festering facial boil erupted, Tom Harais
<tjhemh@domain.elided> yelled:

>Where else in your daily life, sav maybe your family or church, would
>you find so many considerate, caring people who are willing to go out of
>their way for others they've never met and provide a hand?

A Federal maximum security penitentiary maybe?

>We are really a pretty neat group. I don't know if it's random or
>something about IH owners in general. But this group deserves a lot of
>respect.

Uh-oh... I'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling all over!  Do I sense a group hug
happening at the NW Binder Roundup?  <grin>

John

NOTE: To reply, replace "mouse-potato" with "halcyon" in e-mail address!
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model