What a great group of people here at the IHC digest

Hey folks:

Add this to your "what a great group of people the digest members are "
file.

You all know I'm committed to picking Joel Brodsky up at the Portland
Airport on Friday and that I'll be coming over from Bend on Friday
morning to get to PDX to pick him up. Because of the possibility of a
breakdown or delay, I wanted to have a backup plan for picking Joel up.
I'm driving about 500 miles to Portland from my home in Northern
California and a lot can go wrong.

Well, at least five different Digest members have offered to go and pick
Joel up and get him over to the rendezvous point at the "Flying J" in
Troutdale if I have any problems. This included at least two members who
are not going to Monroe but live in the Portland area and are willing to
help out.

Where else in your daily life, sav maybe your family or church, would
you find so many considerate, caring people who are willing to go out of
their way for others they've never met and provide a hand?

We are really a pretty neat group. I don't know if it's random or
something about IH owners in general. But this group deserves a lot of
respect.

Tom H.