Re: aluminum manifolds

I understand there were a very few aluminum manifolds built for some of
the Baja racers in the late 70's, but there were never any that were
built for sale and I doubt if you'd be able to find any of them today
unless you know the where the old racing engines are.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998 18:44:43 -0500 "Mark Gilmore" <mgilmore@domain.elided>
writes:
>were there ever any aluminum intake manifolds for 266, 304, 345, 392
>motors, or any prototypes, 2 or 4 barrel?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]