Re:NW Round-Up

Joseph wrote:
Snip<
From: "Joseph M. Shaw, II" <MikeIIDC@domain.elided>
Subject: NWBR,  ATTN: Rob Marks

Rob (or anyone else that knows)-

I probably shouldn't ask this, but is it okay to have my dog along?  He
is pretty much my constant companion, and is very docile.  There is no
concern with him being out of hand, and I clean up after him.  Is this
something that some people have done in the past,

>End snip

Can't answer for sure if dogs are OK.   I would guess (as I stand out on
this weak limb)  that well behaved dogs kept in the NW Binders area are
OK.  I do not know of any rules against dogs at the Sky Valley show, but
then I do not remember seeing any in the past.

I also do not know if a well behaved dog adds points to the show and
shine score or not.  Does it matter how well a dog matches the truck
condition?  How would this work in the "Ugly truck" or "Rusty but
Trusty" categories?
Any dog that growls at judges is not going to get a fare shake.

Be careful as I have seen where several "well behaved" dogs have gotten
together and shown their other side...

Hope to see as many of you all there.  Sorry I am just getting back to
you all now, as I have been on vacation.

Rob Marks
NW Binders