Re: ihc-digest V6 #16

> Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 20:21:48 -0400 (EDT)
> From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
> Subject: IH's in Movies
>
> In Independance Day, Will Smith's girlfriend, after LA is destroyed by
> the aliens, finds an IH Loadstar dumptruck. She gets the key over the
> sun visor and it starts right up, even after the alien Nuclear blast, or
> whatever that was. It must have been points.
>    IH vehicles can even withstand alien invasions!
>
> Dan Nees
> cookiedan@domain.elided

Seems the most Internationals in one movie should go to a Charles
Bronson movie called "The Stone Killers".Seem to recall several
Scout II's,Terra's,and Travelers.Had to be 2 dozen different ones in
that production.
Was another show with Kris Kristofferson,and Jan-Micheal Vincent where
Vincent's role was a International dealer,can't remember the name of the
movie.I do remember Vincent driving and later destroying a nice 3/4 ton
pickup.
Dennis