Re: RMIHR Gathering

> Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:32 -0600 (MDT)
> From: Ken Farmer <Ken.Farmer@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: RMIHR/NWBRU
>
> RMIHR attendees,
>
> Somebody was collecting names in an effort to help facilitate a meeting,
> what is up with that?

I'll be heading up tonight (Thursday).

Don't know about anyone "collecting names", or what would be done with them
once collected . . .

I will have the "www.digest.net/ihc" T-Shirt transfers that were made just
prior to the Western Regionals in Tulare.  Anyone who wants one (red, black
& white), just swing by the Binder Bulletin display area & help yerself.
John Glancy from SSS will happily press it onto a shirt or something for
you.  That mighthelp Digesters spot one another.

I'd be happy to offer that (under the big red Binder Bulletin banner) as a
"gathering point" for Saturday evening as well.  Perhaps folks can just
gravitate in that direction around dinner time on Saturday?  Would that
help folks "hook up" with one another?

Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Bill Thebert
The Binder Bulletin