RMIHR/NWBRU

OK... $15 worth of lunch meat, 2 loaves of bread, lots of packing and
organizing...

I leave at noon today (Yeah, it's 1am) for Lander, WY & Willy
Cunningham's floor... Friday we should be in Fairplay fairly early.. I
may dart out to visit a friend or two before hand (I know myself.. if I
go to Fairplay, I won't leave.. no matter who it was I was going to see!)

I'm getting to Lander via Yellowstone..  I think we're taking a westerly
route from Lander to Fairplay, bypassing Denver..

I'll be in Fairplay Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed AM.  I'm brining some Elk &
deer steak.. pretty much the last of it.. (:-() but I'm afraid I'm not
going to attempt to keep it in my cooler 'till NWBRU.. sorry guys, but
RMIHR gets to chow on steak.

Bill T. & Mike said they're can (and I belive, will) bring a couple
BBQs.. we'll also need some type of marinade or dressings for the steaks
when we grille 'em.. and I imagine some type of potato salad would be a
good thing, blah blah.  I'm bringing plenty of beans, sandwiches, MREs,
and other items with me.. Oh, I have Graham crackers.. gotta get a
package of marshmellows, but I'll let the locals bring the Hershey bars..
(they'd melt.. or I wouldn't have room in the cooler, one way or the other).

While no BBQ has been planned, I'd wager Saturday night would be a good
time to have a little Digest digesting (of good food)

Wed I leave for Moab.. perhaps with some of the Scoutin' Around guys...
Thursday I drive north through SLC (maybe I'll see Rob Hughes for brunch)
and as close to Portland as I can get...

Friday I meet up with the Bay Area and Portland folks at a truck stop on
I-84 just east of Portland around noon... we'll be on Ch7.  We'll then
finish the drive together up through Seattle (right around rush hour, I'm
sure) and into Monroe Friday night.

I'll be there Sat/Sun.. I may skip on the wheelin' with my Seattle
friends and settle for some good company w/ 'em.. so I can spend more
time with the other Scouters in the area..

Sunday night I pack up things and move to Belleview to spend the night w/
my sister and her friend... and Monday morning we leave for Helena..
probably stopping in Coeur d' Alene, ID for dinner..

Tuesday I'm back at work... (and, BTW, Wednesday I have my court
appearance over the Yellow '72 and that dang body man... *finally*)

So... hope to see everyone there (or there.. wherever).. and I'll
probably be on Ch 19 the rest of the time... though I'm not sure what
channel Willy & I will run from WY to CO.. but if you see me, holler... ;)

*yawn*

At lunch time I come home.. pack my clothes (ain't getting done tonight),
put my (now clean) pots & pans into their appropriate place in the
Scout.. then fill the cooler, buy a few more items (radiator hose repair
kit.. if I have it, won't need it... also SUN BLOCK), top off the tank (&
5gal Jerry can that's now in the back) and I'm outta here... Scoutin' for
the Wyoming line (and Jellystone)..

FWIW, whenever feasible, I plan on findng a phone line and keeping tabs
on things.. heck, you might even get a mid-RMIHR "report" from me!

-Tom (man, is it gonna cost me an arm & a leg to get all the film I'm
bringing developed!)
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs