Re: RMIHR/NWBRU

RMIHR attendees,

I'm aiming for a 10:00 AM arrival time at Fairplay.  Should have a
teal colored scout, a '74 green & white travelall pulling a white argosy
trailer (shaped like an airstream).  I'm in a hurry to fix either of
my Travelalls to pull my trailer:  new tires on one, but it still has
some front end issues; new front springs on the other, should work
ok.

Anyway, we should have a kitchen, and I'll be planning on bringing
tons o veggies, fruit, maybe halibut steaks, good scotch, good beer,
etc.  Getting together for a Saturday evening dinner would be great.

Somebody was collecting names in an effort to help facilitate a meeting,
what is up with that?

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II
1974 Travelall