Differentials

Hi All!

A while back, I posted looking for a rear end for a 62' C120 3/4 ton pickup.
It has a 4.10 power lok.  It is a RA11.  There is a gentleman in Missoula MT
who has a 4.10  power lok out of a 65 D1200 with a big six.  My question is
this, will it fit?  Will this rear end (whole diff) bolt in and go?  Also,
he has a rebuilt front end from same said truck.  Will it also fit?  The
front axle is a FA10.  Any help would be appreciated.  It's been six long
years, and the binder has an itchn' for a ride.

Sam Oden

soden@domain.elided  (home)
soden@domain.elided  (client)
sam.oden@domain.elided  (work)

186,000 miles/sec: Not just a good idea, it's the LAW