Re: Looking for painter in Sacramento, CA

Frank:

See if Steve Young, Digest member in Walnut Creek can give you a
reference. He had his Traveler Midas Edition painted up in Placerville a
few years back for $1,500 or so and they did a real nice job.

Now, I don't know what paint jobs are going for up in Sacramento, but
with the air quality regs and all I imagine they might be like the Bay
Area. And, I was quoted in excess of $1,500 to repaint my Honda the same
color it is! The body work it needed (minor by shop standards) was
$2,000 on top of that. Needless to say my Honda is going to go
unpainted!

I don't seem to have his email address handy, but he lurks a lot and
this post might lure him out.

Tom H.