Re: NWBR

Guys:

Let's agree. That way things will be much easier.

I have attached a URL for a Yahoo map of the location we are speaking
of. It it is too long to transmit as a full URL, use Yahoo, go to maps
and put in the following info:

    Flying J Travel Plaza
    400 NW Frontage Rd
    Troutdale, OR 97060
    (503) 665-7741

Then, we will all be "reading from the same page".

1) This is the place we are to meet at noon on Friday August 7th. We'll
wait until 1:00 PM for everyone that says they will be there.

2) "Everyone" means Digest members that notify me at tjhemh@domain.elided
that they will be at the "Flying J" caravan meeting point. You need to
notify me by Wednesday, August 5th at 5:00 PM. - I'll volunteer to
coordiante and keep the list. Please send your phone number, especially
cell phone if you are planning on using one, as a way we can get in
touch in an emergency.

3) Those of us with CBs will use Channel 7 to communicate until such
time as we determine to change it.

4) If "everyone" is not present by 1:00 PM PDT, those present will
leave. Those not present will know to proceed as they will, on to Monroe
and hopefully meet up with everyone else later in the day. (In case of
plan changes, emergencies, etc., see #5 below).

5) If someone gets into trouble and wants to let everyone know they
won't be showing or something has come up, or wants to beg for help,
call the Flying J and leave a message. That is why I included the phone
number. Others not even planning to meet at the "Flying J" can use this
number to get an emergency message to those of us that are.

Please feel free to share this with anyone else that might be planning
on meeting at the "Flying J" on the way to NWBR in Monroe. That is why I
am posting this one time, to the full Digest. Anyone and everyone is
invited to participate.

Anyone have any corrections, thoughts, or things they want to add?

Tom H.
Title: Yahoo! YP - Flying J Travel Plaza
Yahoo! Yellow Pages
Yellow Pages - Maps - People Search - Help

Click here and sign up now for AT&T One Rate(r) Online!

Flying J Travel Plaza
 New Search
Top : Automotive : Gas Stations

Address
400 NW Frontage Rd
Troutdale, OR 97060
(503) 665-7741

Find Related:
·Truck Stops & Plazas
·Service Stations - Gasoline & Oil

Map

Click to interact

Interactive Map    Driving Directions

Business Information provided by American Business Information Inc. ®, Omaha, Nebraska, Copyright © 1994-1998.
All Rights Reserved. Use Subject to License.

Need Help? See the FAQ   Or send us feedback.
Copyright © 1994-98 Yahoo! All Rights Reserved