Northwest Roundup

        So it appears that my best option may be to fly into Seattle and
     rent a car there to drive to Monroe.  The event ends mid-day on
     sunday?  So I'll fly out there friday morning arrive noon or so,and
     hitch a ride or rent a car, and get the return flight on Sunday
     mid-evening?  I'm hoping someone can call me and firm-up some ride
     plans (I hate to pin anyone down, but I'm 2000 mi away trying to plan
     this) so I'm not in the airport for 2 days.

        If anyone is driving from the Portland area or Sea-Tac area please
     let me know.  Tom M., are you driving through Idaho or Nor-Cal.Ore.
     area?

     Please give me a call at (520) 218-8765 so I don't have an aneurism
     thinking/worrying about this.

        -Joel

     I'll be IH'less and bound for the NWBRU