Flight into/out of Portland, OR.?

        Greetings all,

        I'm really hoping you can help me out.  I looked at flight costs
     and had agreed in my mind to fork the $340 to fly to Portland to go to
     the NWBRU.  Now the problem is that I can't get info on when anyone is
     planning on coming home to plan my return flight.  The flight there is
     no problem arriving there around 12 noon.  I can get there as early as
     10:20AM which is also fine with me.

     PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!  Somebody call me at (520) 218-8765 and let me
     know if I can hitch a ride back from Monroe to Portland Airport to get
     home.  Looks like I arrive Portland ~12 Noon friday, and leave
     portland around what? 8 AM? 4PM?  I need to know.  Since I have missed
     the 14 day deadline the 7 days is right around the corner, and I am
     leaving thursday for Colorado.  Please give me a ring, ANYONE!  I will
     be forever grateful!

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                     3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals