Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:19:58 -0400
From: tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera)
Subject: Re: Ford IH swap
<snip>
The coolness factor would be superb... to think, someone actually putting an
IH motor into a non-IH...
<snip>
Good luck, Dan!

- -Tom

------------------------------

Jon,

        I seem to remember about 3.5 turns out.  Screw them in until they come
to a gentle stop.  Then back out 3.5.

        Hope it works,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals