Re: Transmission Mount

>>Don't sweat it.  The bolts just go through the crossmember, through the
bushing, and into the tranny... no nuts.  Probably a 3/8"... I can't
remember fine or coarse thread.  Pull the one you have left, measure,
re-install (I can't remember the torque.. 35ft-lbs?  I just made it
tight) and buy another bolt... slap that in, and you're set.  No biggie.

Cool.  Thanks, Tom.

The bolts probably worked loose during the *many* miles of washboard roads
I blasted over.  I suppose I might have banged the crossmember and stripped
the threads, but I doubt it, since I don't remember scraping the
undercarriage.