re: SSII doors

-------------
Original Text
From: jeff tarquinio@eng@emchop1, on 7/27/98 8:59 AM:
Sorry,
I'm in "catch up mode" after the weekend.
This is exactly what I'm in the middle of doing.  I have to finish
repairing my "good" doors before I Hack the rotted ones up.  By this winter
I'll have solid full doors , and maybe by next summer I'll have half doors
too!;)
Jeff T '77 Terra 345/T19/D20

Now *that* sounds appealing to me.  I like those cut-up steel doors.

But you'll never find a "door" to attach to it for rainy weather... or when
winter comes around.

OTOH, if you could put the "steel half door" in and out with relative easy,
and replace it with a good steel door....

Who's got a damaged door to cut up and send us the details?

:)

- -Tom