Tires & Wheels for sale in Broomfield, CO *Adams County Broomfield, not that Yuppie Boulder County *grin*

I am kiddign about Boulder County *that is a story for another letter*

I have 8 tires and 4 chrome wheels for sale.

Here is a list of what I got.

2 Chrome Wheels (5 on 5.5) 15X8 with 31X10.5X15 on them (they match)
2 Chrome Wheels (5 on 5.5) 15X10 with 31X11.5X15 on them (They also match,
and the match the other 2 - so all 4 match)

*Theese 4 are Dynamic Radial AT's*

4 31X10.5X15 tires (they all match also) *Theese 4 are Pathfinder Radial
AT's

All the tires have about 1/2 tread left with one with heavy wear on the
side (out of alignment?) and one with heavy wear in the center
(overinflated?)

on looking at the tires closer (I had to pull them out of the Travelall)
they aren't all that great - my inteded purpose was to buy them was to get
my by till I could get some new tires - but then I helped someone do
extensive break work on thier ford Ranger (leasson:  TIGHTEN YOUR LUGNUTS
- they may fall off on the highway *grin* and I got some really good 265's
out of the deal (which I mounted on my origional IH wheels :)

So I have lowered my price to $150 or best offer.

Please E-Mail me at lnelson@domain.elided or call me at 303-466-6987

Luke