Re: Lexan door frames

Tom M was speculating about wenchs & doors:
<Who's got a damaged door to cut up and send us the details?<

Tom,

  As a matter of fact, I do have a slightly damaged driver's side door that
could be modified.  It's a spare for my  800.  I'm not quite sure exactly
what you guys are proposing.  Cutting it so you can hop in and out without
opening the door?  Anyone have a sketch?

  Now if I can only get my hinge pins out  !  They're original and badly
worn so they can't be pressed out.  The wear has created steps in the pin.
A real thin saw blade between the "fingers" of the hinge might do it.

Doug, who might show up at Monroe with a cool door if someone gives me a
sketch.