flaring tools

Digesters,

First of all I've been planning to let you all know I was out here
lurking, I kind of started feeling funny about reading the digest
without anyone knowing I am here(like a voyuer).  Finally I can write in
and let you know I'm here on a subject that I'm comfortable about giving
my two cents worth.  I used to work at a large plumbing shop in the Bay
Area, I was in charge of the tool crib, anyways, to get to the point I
feel the Ridgid flaring tool is a great investment, one of the few tool
that I would get back from job sites that could be put right back on the
shelf, actually probably the only tool that could be put directly away.
I only had to buy them when they would turn up missing, they were just a
great tool
!  A tool you could hand down to the great grand kids.

Gary Ciraulo
<twoblackdiamond@domain.elided>

Disclaimer: I don't own interest in Ridgid.